Mixed Media Geologic Abstract, "Sedona Vibe" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Sedona Vibe", 20x16 inches, by Carol Nelson

This is another in my geologic abstract series featuring abstracted rocky landscapes. I love texturing a canvas and then going crazy with the colors.

This one went from OK to Wow after I added the lavender tones. There's even some pink in there - a rarity in my work.

For more information about this painting, click here to go to my website.

 20"x16"x.5"  Mixed Media on Canvas

 $300

  Click HERE to purchase.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video.....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments: